- Activity of CGCC
Career Guidance and Counseling Cell
Arts, Science and Commerce College has a very active Career Guidance and Counseling Cell that works round the year to provide internship and employment opportunities to its students. The cell also organizes skill development workshops, seminars, and talks that give students ample insight into the scenario prevailing in the current job market. Students can register themselves at the Career Guidance and Counseling Cell for getting updates and participating in placements/internships drives and participating in these. The cell was able to conduct many off campus drives as well. To provide numerous offers, the cell left no stone unturned and collaborated with other colleges and approached company office to conduct interviews in the company. The Cell encourages students to take up internships during the summer break as it gives them the industry exposure and makes them ready for placements.
The cell is ready to take the legacy forward and take initiatives for the betterment of the Career Guidance and Counseling Cell.
Enhance the employability skills among the students to meet out the corporate expectations
To achieve whole placement for students through dedication, attitude and complete involvement is our mission. Career Guidance and Counseling Cell arranges and coordinates various programmes that aim at moulding the students so as to meet the industry expectations in career building and in turn bring laurels to the parent institution.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To enhance the employability skills among the students to meet out the corporate expectations.
- To improve the industry – institute relationships
- To place all the students in the prospective IT, Management Companies and Media Channels.
- To enhance the student’s interest towards the entrepreneurship and business strategies.
- To provide class training for the students through continuous training module
- To approach top multinational companies for arranging the campus recruitment
- To counsel the students to improve their career exposure across the global.
- To produce the most competitive students to fit in all scenario of the job market
Career Guidance and Counselling Cell
Activity 2016 to 2021