- Our Goals
- Core values
"Spreading knowledge in rural area."
"To impart quality education enabling in students of rural places for making socially responsible citizens."
- Catering the educational needs of students hailing from rural, socio-economically and educationally marginalized sections of the society.
- Promotion of social values as enshrined in constitution of India for national development.
- Promotion of national integration.
- Transmission of knowledge keeping pace with time.
- Introduction of career oriented professional subjects.
- Organizing the science exhibitions for mass education.
- Organizing and conducting seminars and workshops to meet the educational needs.
- Organizing the guest lectures of eminent academicians and intellectuals.
- Planning and evaluation of teaching learning process.
- Establishment of mechanism to access the self-appraisals of teachers and feedback from students.
- Arranging the educational tours for students.
- Undertaking the various other activities.
- Guiding the student’s for various competitive and entrance examinations.
As we believe education is a gate way for social and national development, we are intensely plan and work for:
- Expansion of Social and Cultural Harmony.
- To create confidence, courage and freedom of expression amongst the students.
- Personality Development of the students.
- Development of Scientific attitude and rationality amongst the students.
- Academic development of the students from rural area.
- Prepare the students for discipline and durability.
- To encourage the students to contribute national development.
- To train the students as a responsible citizen.